The special day has arrived: your wedding photos are in. As you look through them and reminisce on that beautiful day with your new spouse, you’ll be itching to share them with your friends and family. But what is the best way to do so? We’ll look at several different ways to share these photos with your loved ones.
- Of course, the obvious option for reaching the masses is to turn to social media. All of our wedding packages include digital images provided in an online proofing gallery and available for download, so you can select your favorites and post to your heart’s desire! Here is an example of an online proofing gallery.
These interactive, social outlets have allowed us to share our lives with others in a way unlike any before, and we don’t want to downplay that by any means. However, at Pure7, we believe in sharing things of lasting value. Call us old fashioned, but we really like the idea of physical, printed photos.
- From the bachelor/bachelorette party to the wedding shower to the final preparations to the ceremony and reception, your bridal party stood by your side the whole way. They share in so many memories from that wonderful day. For each of your bridesmaids and groomsmen, pick one of your favorite photos from the day and give them a framed 5×7. Whether it’s a formal shot of you with your bridesmaids, or a candid of you tearing up the dance floor with your girls, it will be tied to sweet memories.
- All of our collections include either a physical wedding album or a credit towards a physical wedding album. This is a beautiful piece that you’ll have in your home, but it’s also a great way to share photos with both sets of parents or other extended family members. We also offer a smaller, duplicate version of your album which makes a great a gift to your parents as well as grandparents.
- Pick out a few of your favorite photos, then purchase our beautiful Gift Prints to hand out to extended family – siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins – and close friends. If they don’t live nearby, drop them in the mail with a sweet note. We can even take care of that step for you! These small acts are becoming lost as we rely more on technology, but that makes them even more meaningful.
- Most of our wedding packages also include a digital ‘Artist’s Highlights Slideshow’ set to music. It consists of 60-80 of Ryan’s favorite photos from the day,and you’ll receive it within 1-2 weeks of the wedding. It’s like a sneak peak before you get your actual photos, which usually takes from 2-4 weeks. Both your digital slideshow and digital album are shareable online. Check out an example of one.
Most of us are fortunate to have seen photos passed down from grandparents and great-grandparents. While technology and the way we share our images changes constantly, physical photos will never be obsolete. At Pure7, we believe in helping you to make your memories last for generations to come. Contact us to find out how we can capture your special day.
Leave A Comment