Picking out a wedding location can be overwhelming. There are so many factors to consider: What style/theme/aesthetic are you trying to achieve? How many guests will be attending? Do you want your ceremony and reception to be indoors or outdoors? What does your budget allow?
Beyond that, there’s no shortage of beautiful sites in Northwest Florida. How do you know where to begin? With over a decade of experience in the photography industry, we have been to a lot of weddings. It’s even hard for us to pick some of our favorites – there are many to choose from. We’ve narrowed it down to our “top 5”. Check them out.
- If you’re looking for something exquisite, yet modern, Alys Beach is a prime location. With its crisp, clean lines and beautiful walkways, it is nothing short of paradise. The architecture is stunning: white stucco buildings trimmed in black. From the pure, white sand beach to the lush, green lawn to the exotic Caliza pool, it’s easy to see why Alys Beach is popular for weddings.
2. WaterColor Inn and Resort offers a variety of settings for your special day. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor space or an indoor one, WaterColor has many options. Choose from the beach, multiple lawns, gardens, or the more rustic boathouse and lakehouse. From smaller weddings to weddings with 300 guests, this location can accommodate all of your needs.
3. With its pristine beaches, quaint, idyllic town, and charming chapel, Seaside is another ideal locale. The vaulted ceilings and immaculate white interior make the Seaside Chapel a highly sought-after venue. Seaside also features Bud & Alley’s Restaurant – a popular reception venue known for its delicious coastal Southern cuisine. Seaside has a romantic, timeless appeal, and it would be a great choice for your wedding day.
4. Rosemary Beach also provides multiple options for lawn, beach and poolside weddings. The Town Hall is a great choice of venue if you decide to marry indoors. Spacious and historic, it has a unique beauty. Also located at Rosemary Beach is The Pearl, a lavish 55-room beachside hotel. From your rehearsal dinner to your wedding day preparations to your wedding night accommodations, The Pearl is a picturesque and elegant venue. If you want a luxurious wedding, put Rosemary Beach on your list.
5. Breathtaking beauty is what marks Carillon Weddings® at Carillon Beach as another excellent choice for your wedding ceremony and reception. If you want a small, intimate wedding, the Meeting House is the perfect environment. With its large windows, simple white interior, and warm wood floors, this venue can accommodate about 80 guests. Of course, if you’re planning on having a larger ceremony, you can choose from the beach or two different greens.
Any of these five locations would be a premium spot to say “I do”. In a place as picturesque as 30A, it’s hard to go wrong. We love to share our experiences with our clients as they prepare for one of the most memorable days of their lives.
Pure7 has spent over a decade in the Gulf Coast of Florida developing our own nostalgic, creative style. Please contact us for availability, detailed information and pricing.